Photography Center of Cape Cod, a program of the Cape Cod Art Association (CCAA), was created to help photographers develop their skills, share their passion, and to promote a greater appreciation of photographic arts.
In addition to offering classes, workshops, exhibits and other events, photographers may apply to become Juried Artist Members of CCAA/PCCC via Portfolio Review. Artist members may enter work in any of our Member shows. Currently, we have eight Member shows a year.
Photography Portfolio Reviews are conducted on the second Friday of the month at our gallery in Barnstable, MA.
Upcoming Portfolio Review dates for 2017:
February 10, March 10, April 7, May 19, June 23, July 21, August 11, September 8, October 13 & November 10, December 15
Photography Candidates are to submit:
• 5 original works showing consistency of technique.
• All work must be created within the last 3 years.
• A Biography with Artist’s Statement.
• Work cannot be a copy of another artist’s work and must be the artist’s own composition.
• The jurors would like to see how you would intend to sell in our gallery, so please submit finished pieces – framed and matted, if applicable, gallery wrapped, etc.
You must be an Associate Member of CCAA to apply to
be Juried. Please click here for further information on the Portfolio Review process.